"I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish humble tasks as though they were great and noble. The world is moved along not only by the mighty shoves of its heroes but also by the aggregate of the tiny pushes of each honest worker."
-Helen Keller
Something to think about:
"Do you want to be a power in the world? Then be yourself. Be true to the highest within your soul and then allow yourself to be governed by no customs or conventionalities or arbitrary man-made rules that are not founded on principle." --Ralph Waldo Emerson
"Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in getting up every time we do." --Confucious
"Where words fail, music speaks."
--Hans Christian Andersen
"Do you have enemies? Good. That means you stood up for something in your life." --Sir Winston Churchill
I am a stay@home mom and full-time hausfrau and proud of my German heritage (but not so happy about the figure that is a result of those genes!) My sweetheart and I have been married for over 20 years. During those years we have moved 8 times & lived in 3 states; traveled to 5 foreign countries-Canada,England, Scotland, Finland & France; paid a lot of college tuition; and have been blessed with 3 kids who I think are pretty great-unless they are fighting. We also currently buy feed for 2 horses,2 calves,2 dogs{1 is a puppy}, 2 cats, and 4 hens. I love music, reading, quilting,traveling, and of course my family! Oh,and let's not forget-I am now over 40!
One of my most embarassing moments in life resulted in me making a memorable impression on the man who would become my sweetheart.
Gotta go! The puppy is chewing up everything he can find!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment