Friday, April 23, 2010

Flying the coop!

Here's a little project I finished a few weeks ago...He is "something new" {an art quilt}. The pattern is by McKenna Ryan and I used batik fabrics. Which I've only done once before! He's going to find a new home at my "big" sister's house. I hope that he finds a home in the house and not the chicken coop. We'll see. Cock-a-doodle-do!

5 comments:

  1. Another masterpiece! I have no idea what batik fabric is, but it turned out beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You never cease to amaze me with all the artistic things you are able to do with cloth. What a great gift for Nancy! Have a good trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing Jules! You are so talented and patient, someday maybe you can teach me your secrets. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jules - you are the best!!! I love my gift and look forward to any new additions you wish to bestow on me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh yeah....I have my blog up for "whats for dinner" to be updated very soon!!!

    ReplyDelete