Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Summer Project finished!

Surprise! I'm finally getting a little update to you. Here is a little project that I had mostly finished back in August. It's been hanging over the stair banister just patiently waiting to get quilted. I finally got it done the first week of November. I just love it! I used extra high loft batting and a scrumptious choclately flannel for the backing. It's perfect for snuggling under and watching a movie, especially when it's -6 degrees, like it is right now! I hope it will warm up so we can get more snow!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. It's gorgeous, even more so seeing it in person! Wish I had half your talents Jules!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I look at that quilt I see that every square is different. What a work of art! I am anxious to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You certainly are an artist! Glad I got to see it in person too!

    ReplyDelete