{Alaskan Forget-me-nots}
I haven't been too creative this summer. But I HAVE spent time weeding, watering, and walking and I've also spent time doing nothin' at all... enough of that. Here are some quick pictures of 3 projects that I worked on sloooooowly over the summer.
{Sorry, this one is showing up side-ways...it's the completed Nancy Drew Mystery Quilt}
The irrigation water is gone and my garden is going to be drying up pretty quick. So, instead of puttering around outside, I suppose I will have to move indoors and start cleaning out the closets. WaaHoo!
Well I think you have had a very busy and eventful summer. Your projects are beautiful and I especially love that mystery quilt. It is fun to see it all together after seeing each individual block completed and you wondering just how all of it was going to be pieced together. After cleaning the closets and canning what will be your next big project?
ReplyDeleteBeautiful projects as always Julie. Want to go to Texas and clean out my closets?????
ReplyDelete