Thursday, September 26, 2013

What's goin' on!

Well, surprise everyone!  Here I am!  Quick update for the last 9 months....buried Mom, Sent H to college and weeded, weeded, weeded - until the end of August when I just gave up on weeding.  I have finished a few projects and here they are...
Patriotic Pin Keep
Stitched the cross-stitch the week leading up to Parent's Weekend at
the Air Force Academy.

Thinking of Autumn

We all need someone lookin' out for us.

Too cute!  And yes, I have stuck pins in them. They are pin cushions, after all.

A little applique and embroidery break.

Not quite finished: needs to be framed.

I call it "summer breeze" but maybe I should call it "spring reel"?
I made this to keep my mind occupied while H was going through BCT at the Air Force Academy.

Summer "Celebrate" banner to celebrate H going into the Air Force Academy.

Red, white and blue BLOCK PARTY 2012-13 quilt guild project.  I did this color-way hoping H would get selected for the Air Force Academy.
 
I also made the cutest hedgehog pincushion back in Spring, but I can't seem to find the picture of it.  Of course, it is sitting right here besides me, but I'm too lazy to take a picture and upload it right now.  Also, watch out for some quilt guild posts.  I'm heading up the Block Party 2013-2014 this year...
 

2 comments:

  1. Wow! When did you find the time to do all of this with all of the weeding you did. We just wish the background color was lighter as our poor old eyes had a little trouble reading it. :) You are a talented and amazing woman!!

    ReplyDelete