Horray! I have this months blocks finished with over a week to spare! This month's blocks feature Spring Bunnies leaping for joy and jolly fish floating in a babbling brook. I'm SURE that there is a better way to photograph these, but the fish block is over 50" long! Feel free to leave me any photography comments you have! Stay tuned in for more...Also, here is a little lap quilt I made in 5 days {from cutting fabric to the final hand stitch on the binding}!
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
January BOM
Horray! I have this months blocks finished with over a week to spare! This month's blocks feature Spring Bunnies leaping for joy and jolly fish floating in a babbling brook. I'm SURE that there is a better way to photograph these, but the fish block is over 50" long! Feel free to leave me any photography comments you have! Stay tuned in for more...Also, here is a little lap quilt I made in 5 days {from cutting fabric to the final hand stitch on the binding}!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I can't believe you made the lap quilt in 5 days! It is beautiful and looks bigger than a lap quilt. The bunny and fish blocks are sure cute. Being the photography expert that I am, I think you photographed them wonderfully!
ReplyDeleteI'm with Heidi, 5 days???? It would take me that long just to cut it out probably. I also think the photos were great. What part of the quilt are those 50" of fish going to attach to?
ReplyDeleteWell I was happy to find your blog. These projects are so cute. I'm also amazed at your speed! You have some terrific quotes on here.
ReplyDelete