Friday, March 26, 2010

Final Month of the BOM


Ta Daaaaaah!! This is a bittersweet moment. Sniff, sniff. But it's over, finished. Until I start something new. The final installment of the Block of the Month (BOM) was to piece the triangle units and put the whole thing together. I actually did all this over two weeks ago, but I've been suffering with technical difficulties. The tape I normally use to stick my blocks on the wall was not strong enough to hold up this bad boy. So, I had to get some extra strength, extra manly, extra buff tape to get the job done. Speaking of men, my man says that he is going to win the drawing for this quilt. We shall see....I still have to quilt it and find some awsome baubles to embellish it with. Remember to check back peiodically. I still plan on getting some cute little projects finished to give away over the summer, or fall, or sometime. Thanks for all the support and encouragement you've given to this middle-aged hausfrau! {Speaking of technical difficulties, the picture won't upload to the blog post. Don't know why. It's just another Julie thing. I'll keep trying. Come back again in a couple days and see if I've figured it out. Sorry!} {Update: Apparently, the price of living in the country is not being able to get ample speed to send the information to Google? Got the picture to work with B's trusty Verizon connection.}

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on getting it done. I was reading and thought "Well, where is it?" Will check back to see the final product!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, here I was looking forward to seeing pieces all put together...no worries, I'll be back for another look. Can't wait to see another stellar Julie job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy to find out that you have a blog where you can exhibit all of your beautiful projects. All of them are exquisite. Having seen this one in pieces you are to be congratulated for a job very well done!!!

    ReplyDelete