You know, when the furnace quit working last Friday and it was snowing, I didn't even freak out. I just thought to myself, "Huh, guess I'd better call someone to come and fix this on Monday." But, my ipod quits working and I can hardly function! What am I going to do now? Listen to the radio? Commercials, yuck! I attribute my ipod to helping me keep my sanity when driving with the kids in the car. It's the only way we can find music or books to listen to that keep us from touching each other. Plus, music is woven into every thread of my life! That's why I have some soothing Celtic Woman playing on the cd player in the kitchen, right now.
O.K., enough said. I'm going to be fine now.
And, here I am! Having a great day with my Sweetheart at the Phoenix Open@the Skybox on the 16th hole. It's good to have these visual remembrances of carefree days. Thanks for listening/reading....again!
The quilt looks beautiful! You are so talented! Sorry, as you know, I am not any help with ipod frustrations.
ReplyDelete