Thursday, August 26, 2010

Back to School!

Rise and shine! It's time for the kids to go back to school! Back in April, I promised my sister that I would make her a pin cushion for her new sewing area. I dutifully wrote a reminder on a little sticky note and stuck it to my computer monitor...Then, summer vacation started and the kids took a break from homework and I took a break from sewing. Until 2 days ago. I ripped that sticky note off my monitor and commensed making a pin cushion for my sister. I pulled out a much used pattern by Carrie Nelson from Miss Rosie's Quilt Co. and made a little chick for me and a wild and crazy teenager-chick for my vibrant sister. I wonder how long it will take for me to get this little treasure in the mail???
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Extremely cute Jules! You're so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to see more of your creativity! Last night I had Bunco at my house and as the ladies were leaving many of them admired your piece of work that I love having on my kitchen table. I was so proud to say that Julie made it!

    ReplyDelete