Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Sweet Satisfaction


Finally! I fell in love with this fabric over 2 years ago. Thanks to my sweetheart, I got the fabric as a birthday present and had the quilt top made in a couple days....you know me, I kinda get obsessed sometimes. My fabulous friend, Lori, and I were going to quilt it, but we had some isssues and technical difficulties with the quilting machine. So, the quilt sat at her house for a year...then it sat at my house for a year. Then one day last month I was feeling kinda sad, lonely, and picked on so I gathered up my quilt and begged my other friend, Karen (she's a professional-unlike me and Lori) to quilt it for me. Karen did a fabulous job! I picked up the quilt from her last Thursday. I spent the weekend rummaging around looking for the binding fabric and started binding it yesterday and just finished it moments ago! I suppose I should now work on quilting the B.O.M. quilt I did last year...you know, the one that I started this blog with...
Posted by Picasa

2 comments: