Wednesday, February 23, 2011

A project, or two...

Once again, I should be thinking about making dinner, or cleaning up something, but who knows when I'll be on the computer again....So, here are couple of  projects that I have completed, lately.  One for me...
And, a little Valentine's Day Sentiment for my Sweetheart!

And a little parting thought..."What is most important always involves the people around us.  We assume that they must know how much we love them. But we should never assume; we should let them know."  -Thomas S. Monson

P.S. I forgot one project.  I'm calling it a trivet.  It was really quick and easy.  I had so much fun using left over fabrics from a project I did a couple years ago.  AND, the heart shaped yo-yos are the cutest things, EVER!
XOXOXO

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE that "trivet"! What a great idea to make the round yoyo's into hearts! The quilt is a beauty too. Okay, you've inspired me to get working on my projects, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will have to show me how to make heart shaped yo yo's. I have made many circle ones, but not the clever ones that are on the cute trivet.

    ReplyDelete