Friday, November 25, 2011

Nancy Drew Clues 1-4 and 5-7!

Okee dokee!  I have no idea how this all going to work together....The big block is Clues 1-3 and the small one is clue #4.  Perhaps, you'll notice the use of batik fabrics???  Hopefully this will give the project a fresh, new and updated look.  Just like Nancy Drew!  How many times have the book covers and the story lines been updated over the years???
And...here are blocks 5,6, and 7 {but not in that order}.  I spent a ridiculous amount of time {at least 4 hours-should have only taken 1-2 hours} cuttin' and sewin' these blocks.  Unfortunately, I don't know where each block is suppose to go so I spent a lot of time cuting several color and fabric combinations...made a few sewing mistakes...and threw a few versions of the blocks away.  This is what I've ended up with, for now.  The Joy is in the Journey, right?!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. They're beautiful Julie! What patience and talent to put them together. Can't wait to see how the whole thing turns out.

    ReplyDelete