Monday, November 7, 2011

New BOM

Okee Dokee, I think it's time for an update....just in case anybody is still out there and cares.  I pulled up the plants in the garden on Halloween {just in time for the hard frost an then the snow} and now I can start sewing again!  This next year I am working on a Nancy Drew Mystery Quilt!  Who doesn't love Nancy Drew???! 

What will the quilt look like?  Well, that is the mystery.  Here are some of the starting fabrics I selected.  My main fabric is the plaid up towards the top of the stack.  Every month I will get several clues that tell me what to sew.  Scary!
Also, here is a little wool project that I'm working on.  It comes in handy while sitting at YW volleyball games.....{truly, I'm not a very good sports spectator Mom, but at least I'm there?}

And....one last parting view of my sunflowers. 

Remind me next year to reinforce the fencing around my sunflower garden.  Who knew that horses find them delicious?
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Good to see more of your beautiful projects! Keep us updated on the new quilt idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The mystery quilt sounds like a winner! It will be fun to watch it come about.

    ReplyDelete