Next, for your viewing pleasure are the few project that I was able to work on this past Fall while dealing with the declining health and eventual passing of Mom.
This was the last project that I sewed for Mom. She was able to enjoy it for 2 weeks.
This nifty little satchel is actually a protable pressing surface and iron carry-all. It should be very useful when I need to transport my hot iron home from a sewing class. It opens flat to be used as a pressing surface.
I helped embroider a Chicken Scratch block for my neighbor's Wedding Quilt.
P.S. I never did get around to cleaning out those closets. I've set a new goal to get started on them by Spring.
I am so glad you are showing some of the things you have worked on again! I love that quilt! That was a neat project for those of you that worked on it.
ReplyDeleteSo great to see more of your handiwork! Yes, those 16 years seemed to have flown by. You have such great kids who show great promise. I am sure that this next year will bring many changes, but their feet have been set on the right path.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see you post the Quilt For Krista you helped me with :) I couldn't have done it without your help!
ReplyDelete