Thursday, March 4, 2010
Finally-The February BOM!!!
Hello! Well, what can I say...February was a busy month. I've had this month's flower blocks about half way done for weeks! Weeks!! Somehow I had a delay with the annual Triplet Birthday Weekend with Connie and Debbie and then I headed off to the Phoenix Open with Ben. And I must say, that was a blast! Who knew it could be so much fun watching other people golf. Anywho, March is the last installment of this BOM (Block of the Month). Then I just have to sew it all together and get it quilted. "No Problem." {Ahhh, the immortal words of Alf. Do you remember Alf-from the 80's t.v. show? Light brown, furry, sarcastic creature from Melmack? Gotta love him.} I have been making some plans for a few summer give away projects! So, stop in and visit once in a while or you may miss out on some projects full of awesomeness!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hi!
ReplyDeleteCome check out my blog:
hungergamesseriestheories.blogspot.com
Nice lookin' flowers. The one kind of reminds me of Lumiere the candle guy from beauty and the teapot show.
ReplyDeleteI was wondering if you had any time last month! It will be a masterpiece when it is all finished!
ReplyDeleteLove it Jules! Can't wait to see what the whole thing is going to look like put together, amazing will probably be the word for it.
ReplyDelete